The Alexander Technique is a hands-on method of education that teaches us how to un-do acquired habits of thought and movement that interfere with the inherent design of the body. When this innate and perfect design of the body is distorted or imposed upon by stresses, misuse, and compensation, we have all kinds of pain such as: sciatica, stenosis of the spine, migraines, joint degeneration. and other muscular-skeletal disorders.
- The AT is proven to help MS, Parkinson’s, and other movement disorders.
Alexander Technique Offers These Solutions:
- Pain free movement, good posture
- Prevent surgery & injury
- Increase spine health
Pain can be relieved in a non-evasive, non-drug way through education and effective body movement!
Humans, from birth, have an inborn pattern of movement and a readiness to explore life. This instinctual growth process provides the means to ideal upright movement and a beautiful relationship to gravity.
When we apply the principles and methods of the Alexander Technique, we can return to our natural ease, poise, and health — and enjoy activities of life, and for many of us, get back to work again!
Pain Relief Awareness & Support Program
Prevent back surgery
Pain free movement
Improve spine health
Regain ease and balance
This is the ideal program for those who want to get a jumpstart on overcoming or reducing pain. You will experience a package of ten personalized one-on-one, hands-on coaching sessions applying the Alexander Technique. These sessions are tailored to your specific needs and maximum benefits. You will learn new methods to improve movement performance, and begin to be able to enjoy life free of pain and stress.
You will experience structural and mind-set changes, a new awareness of your body and its potential to move with ease, and how to use the joint system correctly. This is not an exercise program, but applies to any exercise program.
This program includes:
- Personalized instruction with Rochelle through movement awareness techniques in combination with gentle, non-invasive, clothes-on structural integration
- Overall body and movement assessment that identifies the causes of your pain issues
- Personalized plan and how to integrate techniques into your everyday activities: work, sport, performance arts, yoga, exercise, etc.
How to Achieve Your Ultimate Performance
For professional and aspiring-to-be: athletes, dancers, actors, and musicians
- Re-train the body for optimal use
- Conquer performance blocks and pain
- Increase efficiency and endurance
- Improve sound and vocal production
- Utilize potential of the body to get in the zone
Through one-on-one training, presentations, workshops or seminars, Corporate Pain Relief offers supreme educational hands-on training, mentoring and strategies for professional, and aspiring-to-be: athletes, dancers, actors, and musicians who want to stay in the game, excel beyond their dreams, and prevent injuries.
Contact Us Today To Learn More About Working with Rochelle Reea
Save Your Body!
Alexander Technique for Massage Therapists
Posture, Movement, & Ergonomics
A Two Day, Intensive Hands-on Class on the Correct Use of the Body
September 28 & 29, 2019
9:00am – 3:00pm